Join Our Dealer Team
Create instant loyalty
When you introduce the EAB green exchange system brands (Exchange-A-Blade and Razor Back) to your retail store customers, you’ll attract increased store traffic and repeat sales. Our buy it, exchange it, and save program is designed to provide your customers with unbeatable value and quality. Essentially it offers power tool accessory users the equivalent convenience of instant sharpening right at your store—except you don’t have to operate a sharpening center! You simply sell customers a new exchangeable product and subtract the credit amount from the bill. It’s a service valued by the do-it-yourselfer (DIYer), professional contractor, and heavy-duty industrial user.
A full suite of high performance power tool accessories at your fingertips
EAB’s extensive range of almost 1,500 products is designed for quality, performance, and durability and delivers solid profit margins. The EAB brands include:
- Exchange-a-Blade (exchangeable)
- Razor Back (exchangeable)
- Stay Sharp (recyclable/non-exchangeable)
We believe in service excellence
Every retail account across North America is assigned a helpful account representative who will personally visit your office and/or service your store(s) regularly (every two to four weeks depending on location). This may include meeting with you to discuss how we can provide the best support, identifying inventory restocking for optimum sales, introducing new products and special offers, and sharing their product knowledge. Staff training sessions can be arranged to ensure your sales team is knowledgeable and ready to sell EAB products to your customers.
Merchandising materials and marketing to help you promote EAB
As part of our partnership, we offer free of charge: award-winning merchandising displays, point of purchase materials, and informative brochures. And our robust marketing programs are built to generate pull-through traffic to your store—including advertising, online product information, retail search locator, twinned special offers (dealer/consumer), and partner consumer trade show event attendance. We display our products at over to 50 public events every year across North America.
In summary—what you can expect as a dealer
This is what you can expect when you become an EAB dealer:
- Reliable, high performance power tool accessories for your customers
- Quality products—something for everyone
- Service excellence from our North American head office and field staff
- Top-notch sales and technical support
- Collaborative support addressing customer enquiries
- Competitive profit margins
- Timely product delivery
- No nonsense product guarantee—if your customer is not happy, we’ll replace it or refund it, no questions asked
- An increase in loyal and repeat customers
- Time sensitive special offers for dealers and customers to drive retail store traffic and sales
- Continuous innovation—the delivery of new and improved products
- In store staff training
- An enhanced green social responsibility profile
Contact us today to find out more about becoming an EAB dealer.