Celebrating 45 Years of Performance
A better way
In 1976 founder and owner, Rob Forbes, recognized a better way to ensure EAB customers had access to high performance power tool accessories. The advent of EAB’s green exchange system offered great value, excellent quality, and an innovative way to keep used blades out of our landfills. Forty-five years later, our flagship brand, Exchange A Blade, offers discerning users over 500 varieties of high performance blades and bits.
Did you know?
- More than 1,500 EAB power tool accessories make up EAB’s comprehensive selection of performance blades, bits, hole saws, abrasives and more.
- EAB’s green exchange system, buy it, exchange it, and save, allows customers to buy a product and return it after use for a credit towards your next purchase—offering unbeatable value to DIYers and professionals.
- EAB keeps 60 tons of steel out of landfills every year through recycling or remanufacturing. That’s equivalent to 60 small family-sized cars.
- Remanufacture whenever possible, recycle everything else, and deliver a high-performance product to customers is EAB’s mantra.
- 35,000 blades are remanufactured to original, or better-than-new, quality each year at our 40,000 square foot Canadian manufacturing facility.
- Each year EAB saves the following because of its green program:
- 93 tons of iron ore
- 53 tons of coal
- 20 tons of limestone
- 4.5 million gallons of water
- EAB, using state-of-the-art robotic equipment, manufactures new saw blades at its Canadian manufacturing facility using best environmental practices.
More about our 45th anniversary
For more information about our milestone anniversary, read our news release.
"If you make something, you should take responsibility for it too."
Rob Forbes, Founder and Owner, EAB Tool Company Inc.